Langsung ke konten utama

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My kids and I just played D&D with ChatGPT4 as the DM

 My kids and I just played D&D with ChatGPT4 as the DM My two oldest kids Taylor Anne and Liam, are 26 and 23 (respectively). My youngest son Tenzin is 15 years old. All of us are together at my house in Mexico City this week, and the discussion topic generating the most heat is OpenAI and GPT4. Since Tenzin has been playing tabletop RPG games like D&D for years and has a lot of experience as a DM, we discussed playing a campaign together. But then Tenzin had the bright idea of letting ChatGPT be the DM. What follows in this blog post is the transcript of the game that we played. Where we tell ChatGPT that we rolled dice, we are using Google’s die roll mechanism. I feel like the transcript speaks for itself, but before reproducing it I will state for the historical record that my mind is still exploding from from all the inevitable innovation and legal controversies this kind of usage of LLM (Large Language Model) technologies will provoke in the coming months and years. Softwa

You’re Using ChatGPT Wrong! Here’s How to Be Ahead of 99% of ChatGPT Users

 Most of us use ChatGPT wrong. We don’t include examples in our prompts. We ignore that we can control ChatGPT’s behavior with roles. We let ChatGPT guess stuff instead of providing it with some information. This happens because we mostly use standard prompts that might help us get the job done once, but not all the time. We need to learn how to create high-quality prompts to get better results. We need to learn prompt engineering! And, in this guide, we’ll learn 4 techniques used in prompt engineering. If you don’t feel like reading, you can watch my video below. Few Shot Standard Prompts Few shot standard prompts are the standard prompts we’ve seen before, but with examples of the task in them. Why examples? Well, If you want to increase your chances to get the desired result, you have to add examples of the task that the prompt is trying to solve. Few-shot standard prompts consist of a task description, examples, and the prompt. In this case, the prompt is the beginning of a new exa